I'm an external student & wondered if I could use your library facilities for research for my photography degree.
Hi I'm a photography student with the Open University of Arts which is a distance learning university that does not have a library. I have been recommended some course books that are out of print & are therefore very expensive to buy, my tutor suggested using other university library resources to access these books - is this possible to use your facilities for reference purposes?

Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017     Views: 121

As a current student of the Open University you are eligible to register with SCONUL which allows for reciprocal access arrangements between UK universities.

Please see instructions on how to register with SCONUL here:

Note that we are 6 libraries with different subject coverage, so you should check on Library Search first to find out at which site/s the books that you need to consult are housed.