How can I come in to use the facilities and study just being a member of the general public?

Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018     Views: 237

Members of the general public can have reference access to the libraries of University of the Arts London by appointment, to consult resources not available elsewhere. Online resources are not accessible to external users.

You can arrange to visit a UAL college library by following this link and calling the specific library of your choice. Please do this at least 24 hours in advance of your proposed visit:


Please be aware that Central St. Martin's offers restricted access to its collections, allocating study places to alumni, SCONUL members and industry-based researchers only. However, if you are unable to find resources anywhere other than Central St Martin's and would like to visit, please email: 

If you are UAL alumni or belong to another university that is a member of the SCONUL Access scheme, please consult our visiting and alumni pages for more information:

Kind regards,

CSM Library