UAL - Wimbledon

I'm a third year Development Studies student at SOAS University of London living in Merton Park. I was wondering if other University of London Students had access to reader spaces in the library and if so what I can do to get a membership.

Kind regards,


Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016     Views: 18

If you are a student at another academic institution you need to contact the library in your own institution and ask if you can access other University Libraries using the Sconul Access Scheme. Sconul is a scheme which allows some access to other academic instituions in the UK, but in order to find out which institutions and to become part of the scheme you need to ask your own Institutions libray if you are eligible to become a member of the scheme. They will also then advise which other Instituions you can get access to once you've joined but please note that the scheme is primarily for access to materials available in the libraries (e.g. printed books) rather than study access.

Related Topics