Q. What do I do if I lose my ID card?


Students will need to get a replacement ID card from Registry at their home college, there will be a fee for this. Staff should contact their line manager.


  • Last Updated Oct 30, 2019
  • Views 60
  • Answered By Sandra Reed

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0