Q. How do I access Times Higher Education (THE)?
Create your account
Visit the Times Higher Education (THE) homepage to create an account.
Select the User Account link, it is the little person icon, screenshot below.
- Select Register from the drop-down menu.
- Select either Academic, Student, Parent or University Administrator from the drop down.
- When creating an account you need to use your University email address.
- Create a password and username that displays if you decide to submit a comment. Please note, if you enter a username already in use it might not create your account. If it does this, start the registration again.
- Choose whether you wish to get newsletters and be contacted by THE/TES Global.
- Select Join us.
- The website should say Registration successful. You are now logged in.
Once registration is completed you can then access all the THE online content without any restrictions.
You can use either your email address and password or your username and password to log in.
Accessing the Digital Editions
On the THE homepage, select the Professional header and then choose Digital Editions from the drop-down menu.
Then select the issue you wish to view.
Accessing the App
The app was decommissioned in June 2019 and is no longer available for download.
You can read the current issue of the print version of THE in Camberwell, Chelsea, LCC, LCF and Wimbledon libraries.