I am a disabled student, who do I contact for library support?

Last Updated: Oct 27, 2021 Views: 4

If you haven’t registered with UAL Disability Services please contact them ( in the first instance. Your disability adviser can identify the additional support available to you.  

If you are already registered with Disability Services contact the librarian for your course. You can find them in the Librarian list (A-Z by course). You can also contact your librarian for help with any other library related issue.