I think I might have dyslexia. Can I get help from the library?

Last Updated: Oct 27, 2021 Views: 8

Please contact UAL Disability Services ( in the first instance. They can advise you on dyslexia screening and assessment.  

The library offers support for dyslexic and disabled students.

We also have a range of assistive technology available to all. Some of these tools are particularly useful for dyslexic students. For more information, talk to your Disability Advisors and check the Assistive Technology webpage.