Answer Last Updated: Sep 27, 2021 Views: 108
- You can borrow most items using our 'click and borrow' service for either 3 weeks (long loan) or 1 week (short loan). If they have not been reserved they will renew until you return them to the library.
- Some items are reference only.
- Equipment loans and interlibrary loans are not automatically renewed.
- Library Search will tell you how long you can borrow an item for.
- You can borrow most items until another borrower requests them. Items on loan will renew automatically. You will receive an email if the item is not renewed and needs to be returned. Late returns will prevent you from further borrowing items.
You can check the status of your loans by logging in to Your Account.
For the most up to date information about borrowing and returning books please follow this link: https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/library-services/using-the-libraries/borrowing-from-the-libraries
Here you will find information on:
Who can borrow
How to join
How many items you can borrow
How long you can borrow for The Click and Borrow process
Returning and Renewing books
Borrowing books from sites other than your own
Borrowing books from libraries other than UAL
Fines, account blocking and lost items
How to suggest new book titles for the library to purchase
For any questions not covered on this page please do click into the chat box and ask us.