Answer Last Updated: Apr 07, 2022 Views: 227
UAL Libraries do not charge fines. If you have books that are late your account may become blocked, preventing you from borrowing further items.
For the most up to date information about borrowing and returning books please follow this link: https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/library-services/using-the-libraries/borrowing-from-the-libraries
Here you will find information on:
- Who can borrow
- How to join
- How many items you can borrow
- How long you can borrow for The Click and Borrow process
- Returning and Renewing books
- Borrowing books from sites other than your own
- Borrowing books from libraries other than UAL
- Fines, account blocking and lost items
- How to suggest new book titles for the library to purchase
For any questions not covered on this page please do click into the chat box and ask us.