I am an external examiner, can I set up a borrowing account at UAL?

Temporary members of staff, who have a UAL ID card and email address, can apply for a borrowing account, for the duration of their employment.

The application form is here:

You may also find it useful to set up a SCONUL account, if you are based at another academic institution:

Last Updated: Dec 18, 2023 Views: 13