I'm an MA student and I want to visit RCA library

I'm an MA student and I wanted to visit RCA library for specific material.

They told me to ask for your help to apply for SCONUL Access first. How would I go about this?

Last Updated: Oct 01, 2020     Views: 27

SCONUL provides is a reciprocal access for students on UK Higher Education institutions.  You need to fill in an online form here  Before applying it is advisable to make sure there are no overdue books or fines on your account as UAL libraries are asked to confirm that you have good standing here.

Once you have completed and sent the online form your details will be checked by a co-ordinator within the UAL libraries and you will receive an email to your UAL email address, confirming your membership of the Sconul Access scheme.  

With your confirmation email you should then approach RCA again and ask to visit.  It may be helpful if you mention to them which specialist material you need to see so they can advise about any access restrictions they may have.