Can I claim for printing credit?
I have graduated and there is some credit in my student card for printing and they are no longer useful. Can I claim them back?

Last Updated: Oct 01, 2020     Views: 37

Unfortunately it is not possible to give you a refund for printing credit not used.

You can find more details in the Computers and Printing webpage ('Top-up printing' section).