Articles for my dissertation not available from the library

Last Updated: Nov 12, 2020     Views: 65

UAL undergraduate students in their final year and all postgraduate students can request journal articles, as well as books, via the interlibrary loan service.

To request an interlibrary loan go to Library Search. Once logged in you will see the 'Interlibrary loans' option on the top of the page. Click the link and you can then search for and request items.

More information on how to borrow items which are not part of the collections held in the libraries of University of the Arts London can be found on the Interlibrary loans FAQs page.